Contact information for Evansville Water and Sewer Utility by Department:
- Water or Sewer Emergencies: Contact Dispatch at 821-421-2130.
- Customer Service or Billing Contact Customer Service Staff at 812-436-7846 or email@example.com.
- Boil Advisory or Water Quality: Contact Tim Hall at 812-428-0568 ext. 5740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trash, Heavy Trash, Street Sweeping, Recycling or Yard Waste: Contact Republic Services at 812-424-3345.
How can I pay my bill online?Answer: You can register your account to make payments or skip the registration to pay as a guest. Once you have successfully logged in, please choose the "Make Payment" option on your Home page. You have the following payment options online:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover)
- Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover)
Are there convenience fees for making online payments?Answer: There are no fees assessed when making payments online.
What is the maximum amount I can pay per transaction?Answer: The maximum amount you can pay per transaction is as follows:
- Residential Accounts:
- ‣ Credit/ Debit Card Payments: $300
- ‣ E-Check Payments: $5000
- Commercial and Non-Residential Accounts:
- ‣ Credit/ Debit Card Payments: $5000
- ‣ E-Check Payments: $50000
What other online payment features/options do I have?Answer: The below payment options are also available.
- Save multiple payment methods for quick and easy processing using the “Account Settings” tab.
- Schedule Auto Payments using the "Account Settings" tab.
- Register online for our Text and Pay option to get reminders of your bill due date and pay your bill via one easy text message!
What other payment options do I have if I prefer to not make a payment online?Answer: The below payment options are also available:
- You can also make a payment over the phone during regular business hours by contacting a live First Billing Services Customer Service Representative at toll free (855)270-3592.
- You can use our automated system to make a payment 24 hours a day over the phone by calling 855-384-3889.
- Pay in person via cash, check, money order or credit/debit card. For a list of pay stations you can visit the "Customer Service" page at www.ewsu.com. You can also call our office at 812-436-7846.
- Mail in a check or money order to:
- Evansville Water and Sewer Utility
- P.O. Box 19
- Evansville, IN 47740-0001
What information do I need to register my account?Answer: To create a new account, you will need to enter the following information:
- Account Number
- Zip Code of Service Address
- User Name (6-50 characters long)
- Email Address
- Password (6-50 characters long)
- Confirm Password
I forgot my User Name.Answer: Please click on the "Forgot your User Name?" link on the Secure Client Log In screen. Enter your email address and click "Retrieve User Name" to retrieve your user name via email.
I forgot my password.Answer: Please click on the "Forgot your Password?" link on the Secure Client Log In screen. Enter your user name and click "Reset Password" to receive a temporary password via email.
How can I view my payment history information online?Answer: To view a copy of the previous payments associated with your First Choice account, choose the "Account History" option on your home page. You can email or print receipts from this location.
How can I register more than one account under the same username?Answer: Register one of your accounts using the "Register" tab from the Secure Client Log in screen. Click on "Manage Accounts" to add additional accounts to your username. Once the additional accounts are registered, navigate the accounts using the quick drop menu on the top right side of your screen.
How do I remove an account from my username?Answer: Click on "Manage Accounts" to remove an account from your username. Simply click on the delete button of any accounts you wish to remove.